Translate

Sunday, December 9, 2012

My latest buys

Hi guys, I'm back with another post, as soon as I could since I'm trying to post more often. :) This time I'm going to show you what I bought recently, so here's the list:

1. a loose t-shirt from New Yorker (one of my all time favorite stores) with a really cool and artistic wolf on it.  I know it's winter and I should be looking for sweaters, not t-shirts, but when I saw this one, I couldn't help myself

2. Stradivarius Bracelet - I just love wearing many bracelets/charms so I had to have this one

3. Mulensa nail polishes because I'm addicted to nail polishes lately and I try to change the color every 2 days:

4. Avon "Colortrend" Glitter Nail Polish - because I love glitter 

5. "Rainbow" Glitter Set - useful for various purposes, not only for nails :)


6. Avon "Skin So Soft" shimmering body oil spray. I love this because it makes my skin extremely soft and it gives it an elegant shimmer. I use it mostly when I go out. :)

7. Avon "Luxe" Couture Creme Lip Gloss in "Proper Pink". Its texture is more consistent than of a normal lip glos and that makes it 

1 comment: