Saturday, May 29, 2010
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
- Do you ever feel that you're saying one thing and people understand something else or even the opposite?
- Do you ever feel that people start doubting you even after many years of friendship/acquintance because they believe what they want to believe about you?
- Do you ever feel that you are misunderstood because people don't try to reach your heart anymore?
- Do you ever feel that people don't want to admit they're wrong when they misunderstand you, because they are afraid to do it?
- Do you ever feel that people blame you for being misunderstood?
- Do you ever feel that the people who surround you became so superficial that they prefer to leave you behind when they sense the slightest change of mood between you and them?
Monday, May 10, 2010
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Taken from my dear Diana :)
a – age: 20 :)
b – bed size: umm...normal...small...not sure :P
c – chore you hate: washing the dishes, cause I don't like getting my hands wet :))
d – dog’s name: I don't have a pet :(
e – essential start your day item: Coffee & food
f – favorite color: not necessarily my all time favourite but I could say - blue (and purple)
g – gold or silver or platinum: Silver
h – height: 1.75 cm
i – interesting fact about yourself: hmm...I sing :) I always wanted to become a singer
j – jewelry you wear every day: Rings
k – kids: not yet...
l – living arrangements: ...I want to move to Holland and live in a house (not in an apartment anymore)
m – mom’s name: Victoria (I loooove her name)
n – nickname: Ral, Ralux, Suri, Sister, Otilia :))) - in highschool, and Tye (Silvy knows :P)
o – overnight hospital stay other than birth: 1 week for investigations when I was 14 or something like that
p – pet peeve: people eating noisily/with their mouth open, people talking when I'm sleeping, stupidity
q – quote: "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
r – right or left handed: Right
s – siblings: 1 AWESOME sister <3
t – time you wake up: 6-7 AM...
u – underwear: couldn't live without it
v – vegetable you dislike: onion
w – ways you run late: I am never late! (for school)...otherwise it happens only sometimes when I go out and I can't find what I need or I remember something I should've done in the last moment
x – x-rays you’ve had: spine, knees, pelvis
y – yummy food you make: Spaghetti Carbonara :)
z – zoo favorite: swans & bear cubs