Translate

Monday, May 10, 2010

Movie: 'Dear John'


Yesterday I watched the movie 'Dear John' and I loved it.
How can I not like the movie when it's made after a book written by the same author who wrote 'The Notebook' - Nicholas Sparks.
Well that is maybe because I'm a sucker for romantic movies (be they comedies/dramas) but I also like the actors: Savannah (played by Amanda Seyfried - from 'Mean Girls' and 'Mamma Mia') and Tyree (played by Channing Tatum - from 'Step Up').
I won't write my own review this time but I will post the trailer and you can decide on your own if you want to watch it. Either way, I recommend this movie. :)
Channing Tatum, especially, makes a good impression, I really like his character's personality and the way he portrays it and let's be honest, he's looking hot. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment