Translate

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy day =)


Even though I'm starting to feel a bit sick...I guess I'm catching a cold bu-hu-hu :( and I have these weird chest pains, I still feel very happy! I'm in a really good mood, don't really know why but it's good. Maybe it's because I came home, maybe it's because of the music I've been listening to these days (music always puts me in a good mood) or maybe it's because of all the cute stories I've been reading lately...I dunno (^_^)

Talking 'bout music, these songs are stuck on my mind these days:
1. Kristinia DeBarge - Goodbye
2. Pixie Lott - Mama do
3. Rihanna - Te Amo
4. Rob Thomas - Her Diamonds (such a BEAUTIFUL but sad song <3)
5. Beyonce - Sweet Dreams
6.Daniel Merriweather - Red
7. Utada Hikaru - Sanctuary
8. Stereopony - Hitohira no Hanabira
9. Olivia Lufkin - A Little Pain
10. Olivia Lufkin - Winter Sleep
11. Olivia Lufkin - Recored Butterflies
12. Olivia Lufkin - Rock you
13. Olivia Lufkin - Starless Night
14. Gackt - Redemption (love Gackt's voice in this song and the instrumental sound as well)
15. the Gazette - DIM Scene
16. Akeboshi - Wind (GREAT song! love it! the sound is so unique)

No comments:

Post a Comment