Translate

Friday, August 7, 2009

Shin's lighter :)


I've been watching a lot of animes lately...
So far my favorites are: Skip Beat, Vampire Knight, Paradise Kiss, Bokura Ga Ita, La Corda D'Oro, Inuyasha, Hakushaku to yousei (aka Earl & Fairy) :)
and now........I'm watching Nana <3>
It's more like a One Tree Hill anime version in my opinion and I also find it pretty realistic.
I like most of the characters...I wish I had a friend like Osaki Nana, a brother/friend like Yasu and a boyfriend like Ren or Nobu ^_^
Shin is also a really nice guy and very mature for his age (most of the times) but I don't agree with his way of living *cough*
I think Reira is very cute and I loooooooooooove the songs that Olivia Lufkin plays as the Trapnest lead singer. <3

But among all these things there's something that caught my eye, which is Shin's lighter.
I was looking for Nana pics on the internet and I found randomly the real version of Shin's lighter *_* I want one soooooooooooo bad! Even though I don't smoke (actually I hate cigarette smoke) I wish I could have one of those!


No comments:

Post a Comment