Translate

Friday, November 6, 2009

#1st FAVOURITE OUTFIT

I've been thinking about posting this a loooooong time ago but I just didn't really brought myself to actually do it :P
So this is my first post of the sort, from a long upcoming list :)
I've created this look with pictures from the internet and unfortunately I don't remember the clothes' brands but that's not my point, I actually want to post outfits created from pieces that I think go together very well and look very trendy. So this is my vision of fashion.
Actually for the first post I chose 2 black looks (because I couldn't decide on just one). I think black is a VERY ellegant/trendy colour if you know how to wear it. I for one love black clothes: leather jackets, jeans, blouses, T-shirts, tops, shoes, accessories....and everything else you can think of. I love it how black is found in almost every punk-rock/ellegant outfit and it never gets old.
ENJOY ^_^

->click on the pictures to enlarge




No comments:

Post a Comment