Translate

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trends & Style: Miranda Kerr

Birth name: Miranda May Kerr
Date of birth: 20 April 1983 (age 27)
Place of birth: Sydney, Australia
Height: 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
- best known as one of the angels from Victoria's Secret -

(via Wikipedia)

She's absolutely gorgeous, she's sweet and most of all she's natural...GENUINE! Aaaaand...of course she has a great sense of fashion. :) With all these qualities, no wonder she's one of the best models in the world, at this moment. She's great at what she does! And from what I can tell, she has a wonderful relationship with Orlando Bloom, which from the looks of it makes me believe it will last...;)
So I decided to post some pics of her which I like very much, as well as pics that show off her great fashion taste....simple & chic, that's how I would define her style.

Scans:
Outfits:

No comments:

Post a Comment