Translate

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fashion is ♥

That's it. I'm back to writing fashion posts. And I'm gonna keep on writing in English (I won't alternate posts in English and Romanian anymore, like I said I would) because I like it better this way. :)

I decided to post an outfit every few days and write a few words about the choices I've made. I will post outfits which I created already or will create on www.polyvore.com (because you can embed on your blog the outfits you create), which btw is an AWESOME site where you can explore your fashion talent. :)

For today I chose a pink outfit. As I said before ruffles are one of the biggest trends this year. Though I'm not a fan of the colour pink, I chose it because I think it's a fresh colour and I believe it looks really pretty in combination with the blue denim shorts. Denim shorts never go out of style so wear them as often as you can. I also love dorky glasses (or vintage glasses, call them as you wish) They are so lovely. For this outfit I chose some golden accessories, a pair of beige & brown pumps as well as a beige medium-sized bag to tone down the pink colour. At the end you can see the brands & prices of the objects used for the outfit, but to be honest it doesn't matter that much since I usually choose what I think looks nice and I don't really take into consideration the prices they have. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment