Translate

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Skulls & Purple (Polyvore)

This is one of my all time favorite outfits! First of all I LOVE loose T-shirts, they look cool and they are also very comfortable to wear. Again, I chose a pair of dark-blue jean shorts because they are a 'must' this summer. This pair of black flat sandals are really nice and I'm sure they are also very comfortable, if you're a person who walks a lot. Black is a classic so you can easily wear these sandals with clothes in all kinds of colours.
Skulls are also a huge trend this year and because I like it as well, I chose a pair of purple skull earrings by Tarina Tarantino, to match the purple loose T-shirt. I chose a silver bracelet with skulls because it matches the earrings but also because I think it's an interesting bracelet, not like the simple, classic ones who are a bit dull at times. Besides a silver bracelet, you can also wear a black & silver watch (and since I'm a huge fan of men's watches, I recommnd those :P).
I usually like long necklaces and for that reason I chose this Tiffany & co double-pendant necklace which woould look great over the T-shirt. Last but not least, I chose a black leather bag to complete the outfit.

You can wear this outfit during the day because it's pretty casual but you can also wear it in the evenings when you go out for dinner or a drink with your friends, because with the right accesories it can be quite chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment