Translate

Thursday, July 15, 2010

First celebration: this blog is 1 year old



Gosh I've been so busy these days that I didn't realise it's my blog's birthday...How did time pass by so quickly?! I mean, this time last year I was just starting my blog, my own little space where I could write about what I like, what I feel and all kinds of random stuff. I know this blog was off to a slow start because I didn't make it public on my personal accounts (twitter, facebook etc) but there's still time for it to grow. I have some things in mind. :)
So far there have been 54 posts and almost 1000 page views. This second year I'm planning on raising the stakes. :D

And now CHEERS TO THIS BLOG AND ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN CHECKING MY BLOG (whoever you are!)!!! Much love!!
or
depending on what you like more. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment