Translate

Friday, December 25, 2009

It's Christmas time :)

First of all I want to wish you all MERRY CHRISTMAS!
This is the first Christmas I get to "spend" on my blog :)) It's interesting and it's nice.
The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Christmas are these cartoons called "Noel" which I saw almost every year on TV, about an ornament named that way which was alway saying "My name is Noel, and I have a happiness". These cartoons are so cute and I think we should all "have a happiness".
My home is ready for Christmas: decorations - check, tree - check, holiday food - check, carols playing in the background - check. I think that's all I need for the moment, to spend a nice Christmas with my family. I only wish that there was still some snow on the ground...but at least I got to enjoy the snow before Christmas. :) I guess we can't have anything we wish for, we just have to be patient and wishes will come true eventually...one at a time.
Even though this Christmas I didn't get so much in the spirit of this holiday still I was happy to receive this little 6 year-old boy dressed up as Santa, who came to my place to sing a carol....he was so innocent, so natural and so cute. I appreciated the fact that he did his best and I remembered how I used to do the same thing as him, every single year...up to this one, when I didn't go caroling anymore.
This time I didn't make a Christmas wishlist but one of these days I'm going to post my list of wishes for the new year and my new year's resolutions.

This year we decided to decorate the tree with violet & golden decorations.
And here are some pics :

--->click on the pics to enlarge<---









No comments:

Post a Comment